Puppet cultural day
PERFORMANCE (35 minutes)
• Watch any show from Fru-Fru. You can see the performances here.
PRESENTATION (45 minutes)
• short improvised sketches and excerpts from various puppet shows,
• the profession of puppeteer – animator,
• the ethnological and cultural significance of the puppet in a particular historical period,
• puppets from around the world,
• various puppetry techniques (from simple finger play, objects, classic hand puppets, java, shadow to marionette).
WORKSHOP (2 school hours per class)
• making a puppet (mimic puppets or rod puppets made of foam rubber),
• getting acquainted with the basics principels of puppet theatre,
• Performing simple puppet scenes.
Form of performance: performance / presentation / workshop
Venue: Primary School / Hall / Multipurpose Space / Classroom
Suitable age: students of 1st, 2nd and 3rd triads of elementary school (6-9 years)
Estimated number of participants for each performance: 100 children
Send us your inquiry for more information and price.